Phlebotomy Technician Training
Course Length: 2 Weeks / 10 days
Class Type: Lecture & Lab
Average Pay Range: (Michigan) $11.88 – $19.38 per hour
Course Description: The phlebotomy training course offered by DRM International Learning Center will teach students how to remove blood from the circulatory system through a puncture in the vein in order to obtain a blood sample for analysis and diagnosis. A person who draws blood professionally is known as a phlebotomist or phlebotomy technician.
What's included in your Training
- 2-week Phlebotomy Tech training course consisting of 40 hours of lecture training, 40 hours of lab training, and the opportunity for professional externship for qualifying students.
- TB Screening (Students must provide proof of having undergone a Tuberculosis screening.)
- Phlebotomy Scrub Set (Black)
CLASS Start Dates
- October 23rd
- November 20th
- December 4th & 18th
- January 22nd
- February 19th
- March 18th
- April 22nd
- May 20th
- June 17th
Apply Today for Phlebotomy Tech Training
Tuition: $2,049 (Books and supplies provided separately)
Applications can be submitted online, in person, by fax, or by mail
DRM International Learning Center, LLC makes it easy to complete your application right from your mobile device or computer! Follow the steps below:
- Download the Application to your mobile device or computer
- Open the Application using Acrobat or your system PDF viewer
- Fill out all fields
- Save Application
Once you've saved the application, complete the form below, attach the saved file, and submit the form.
SUBMIT BY fax:
Once you've saved the application, print it and fax it to one of the numbers below.
SUBMIT BY MAIL OR IN PERSON TO:
Once you've saved the application, print it and mail it or bring it in person to the address below.
DRM International Learning Center, LLC
809 Center St. Suite 9A
Lansing, MI 48906