Tips for Relieving Stress
Here are a few simple things you can do to relieve stress in your life.
- Simplify - Cut your “To-Do” List in half. Prioritize.
- Give Away your Cape - If you have not figured it out by now, you ARE NOT a super hero possessing super- natural capabilities. Surrender to limitations and conditions.
- Laugh - Humor can heal; besides it’s fun to do. When a person laughs the autonomic nervous system takes a break allowing the hear to relax. Laughter also boosts the immune system.
- Stop Juggling - In today’s society multi-tasking in inevitable; however your are not a circus performer. Once again prioritizing and time management is the key.
- Think Globally - This doesn’t mean take a oversees trip, although traveling can be relaxing. Compared to other problems in our world today like poverty, famine, and disease, the things we stress about can be pretty minor.
- Shift your perspective. There can be worse scenarios so don’t beat yourself up if you for get to complete a task.
Do you need?
Orientations held weekly on Wednesdays at 1:00pm: 3204 S. Pennsylvania Ave. • Lansing, MI 48910
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- End of Life Care
- Medication Passing
- Restorative Nursing
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Advanced Home Health Care