DRM International Learning Center is located near downtown Lansing, Michigan, and is highly sought out for its excellent training programs. It is the vision of DRM International Learning Center to be the most respected and influential healthcare education facility in the region. Our mission is to provide effective classroom instruction in high demand healthcare fields and community courses that lead to sustainable employment and community service.
The values that direct the daily activities of DRM International Learning Center, its employees and students are as follows:
- Excellence: to commit to continuous improvement in programs and services and to maintain high expectations of our students
- Integrity: to be honest and consistent in our actions
- Collaboration: to work together with organizations within the community in pursuit of our common mission
- Compassion: to treat all students with respect and dignity
- Creativity: to pursue and encourage new ideas and innovations.
- Diversity: to recognize and embrace different races, genders, ages, abilities, nationalities, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.
- Respect: to recognize and encourage individuality.
- Understanding: to address the possibility of caregiver bias and the ways that bias can affect the delivery of care.
!! ATTENTION !!
Certified NHA Testing Site
DRM International Learning is a Certified Testing site for National Healthcare Association (NHA). Together NHA and DRM International Learning Center are increasing the quality of patient care and helping provide students with the support and certification needed to succeed in the allied health field. NHA is the nation’s largest health career certification provider. NHA's primary goal is to increase the quality of care and make the healthcare industry better one worker at a time. NHA is recommended and recognized by colleges, healthcare career programs and healthcare employers around the country. Offering national certification as part of a school’s program helps recruit, retain and place students as well as provides students with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The following NHA certification exams can be taken at our site. You must register/schedule your exam online at www.nhanow.com. Please call our administrative office at 517.882.3544 for more information on testing dates and times.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT/CPCA)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)