Healthcare Career Programs Lansing, Michigan
DRM International Learning Center – DRM ILC offers healthcare career programs in Lansing, Michigan. DRM ILC is highly sought out for its excellent healthcare training and healthcare career programs in Lansing and is located near downtown Lansing, Michigan. It is the vision of DRM International Learning Center to be the most respected and influential healthcare education facility in the region. DRM
ILC’s mission is to provide effective healthcare classroom instruction in high demand healthcare fields and community courses that will lead to sustainable employment and community service.
The values that direct the daily activities of DRM International Learning Center, its Healthcare Career Programs in Lansing, its employees, and its students are as follows:
- Excellence: to commit to continuous improvement in healthcare career programs and educational services and to maintain high expectations of our students
- Integrity: to be honest and consistent in our actions
- Collaboration: to work together with organizations within the community in pursuit of our common mission
- Compassion: to treat all healthcare students with respect and dignity
- Creativity: to pursue and encourage new ideas and innovations.
- Diversity: to recognize and embrace different races, genders, ages, abilities, nationalities, ethnicities, and sexual orientations.
- Respect: to recognize and encourage individuality.
- Understanding: to address the possibility of caregiver bias and the ways that bias can affect the delivery of care.
Certified NHA Testing Site
DRM International Learning is a Certified Testing site for National Healthcare Association (NHA). Together NHA and DRM International Learning Center are increasing the quality of patient care and helping provide students with the support and certification needed to succeed in the allied health field. NHA is the nation’s largest health career certification provider. NHA’s primary goal is to increase the quality of care and make the healthcare industry better one worker at a time. NHA is recommended and recognized by colleges, healthcare career programs and healthcare employers around the country. Offering national certification as part of a school’s program helps recruit, retain and place students as well as provides students with a competitive edge in the marketplace.
The following NHA certification exams can be taken at our site. You must register/schedule your exam online at www.nhanow.com. Please call our administrative office at 517.882.3544 for more information on testing dates and times.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT)
- Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT/CPCA)
- Certified Medical Administrative Assistant (CMAA)
If you are looking for CNA Jobs in Lansing, Michigan area:
Visit our page with posted Lansing area CNA Jobs and Caregiver job openings, here.
We also regularly post open caregiver and CNA positions in Okemos, DeWitt, Haslett, Owosso, Dimondale, Holt, Grand Ledge, Howell, Williamston, Lansing and Charlotte, Michigan on our Facebook page DRMInternational.
If you are looking for more information about DRM ILC Healthcare Career Programs in Lansing visit our programs and class listing pages. Please call us or email us with any questions you have, we’re here to help!